These are some of the companies that are currently working under AGOA:-
- Fine spinners that have taken over the former Tri-star. It was officially opened in November 2015 and is exporting apparel to US.
- Sseko designs – one of the largest shoe exporting companies that exported 7000 shoes in November 2013 and is now in 320 stores in the US. Their factory is based in Kyebando.
- Wrap Up Africa- Exporting Apparel and helping cancer patients based in Kamwokya.
- Krotchet kids – exporting krotchet hats, ties, etc based in Gulu and exporting to a high-end store in the US called Nordstrom.
- 31 Bits based in Gulu exporting beads
- Bead for Life exporting Shea Butter and beads
- Mend (Invisible children) exporting computer bags and other leather products.
- Good African coffee- that has just broken in the American market.
- One mango tree in Gulu exporting Apparel
- Oribags Innovations exporting recycled carrier bags
- Gum Arabic in Karamoja exporting Gum products
- AWAKA – exporting wood furniture
- Olivia Knox exporting horn products
- Guru Nanak oil mills in Lira exporting Shea butter
- Tanyis investments in Kasese exporting Chia seeds There are many others that have potential and are now working on product development, quality and quantity for example Kunda e.t.c.